The following page will be a list of ideas that I’ve half cocked and will serve as a reminder that I never really finish anything. If an idea has already been explored, or you believe it has already been answered, or have some links to whitepapers on the matter, Please don’t hesitate to leave a comment at the end of this page.
(Top to bottom of when I thought of them, and a link to a post on the enviable
TOR Bridges with obfsproxy, traffic pattern analysis.
- Does SNORT/wireshark already have pattern matching for this?
- Normal vs obfs. Can it match?
- obfs4 vs 3 vs 2 etc.
- VPN vs TOR. In regards to patterns
- Remove all External dependencies.
Fonts#Done (Using #Tinfoilhat) JS#Done (Using #Tinfoilhat)
- Add rel=nofollow to everthing
- Isso Comments, Inherit site css properties.
- Integrate a Comment System (A generic base for any drop in replacement).
- Make it an option in the admin backend
- Black theme for text editing… possibly same as atom?
- Admin Backend Section (Using sqlite)
- Already being worked on by others.
- Repo: Link
Take back the web by decentralising it. All on rasberrypis (or similar):
- Self hosted, no third party, You control everything.
- No “personal” isp or 24/7 power (no point?)
Is it possible to have Tox with a client-server setup, where the server is at everyone’s home (gnu? rasberryPi image) and you have the clients on your phone/pc. Just like an irc-bouncer setup.
- Is it possible to have Hydra (or other alternatives) as an integrated setup for ‘provable’ oAuth idenities. Massive DHT of people?, (Facebook/Linkedin style) so everyone can use their own oAuth as an identity (if they choose)
Have a configuration option to enable others to use yours as an intermediary (Choice in setup to help others for oAuth) But self-hosted oAuth is done by a url, then you would have to have a url for each host and all its subsidiaries/secondary hosts which have authenticated, unless we can do some funky dht? This would be significantly harder… Would it require endpoints? if so we’d be boned.
What is the most successful game?
- How do judge “success”