Over the past years I’ve designed and implemented automated build pipelines for deployments, streamlined business reporting processes, and implemented backup and restore automation systems.
Isso. Which fits within my model of controlling who has access to said data.
For personal projects I try and avoid the big cloud hosts, and use the “little guys”, or third parties with good privacy ideals, (tor friendly for example).
This blog itself is using Jekyll. The technology that powers the blog & server are:
- Traefik (Frontend Proxy for containers)
- Nginx container for Jekyll files & static files
- Gitea for git hosting
Woodpecker-CI for automated testing & soon automated deployments
- Acme.sh (Lets Encrypt Certificate Renewals)
- Services deployed via Ansible in Docker containers
New in 2022+
- isso comment system for this blog
- OpenNIC resolvers
- Minecraft Servers
- 0x1a.ro file hoster
New in 2023+
- Removal of Woodpecker-CI
- Gitea Runners for CI/CD
- Tor Onion(s)
If you wish to see how they are deployed. All code has been open sourced via my git server here
While in my profession life I:
- Manage our AWS & Azure infrastructure (soon to be GCP as well!)
- Respond to customer requests for security questions & audits.
- Support 100+ employees for our ASX backed company.
- Enjoy automating my colleagues repetitive tasks