Over the past years I’ve designed and implemented automated build pipelines for deployments, streamlined business reporting processes, and implemented backup and restore automation systems.
Isso. Which fits within my model of controlling who has access to said data.
For personal projects I try and avoid the big cloud hosts, and use the “little guys”, or third parties with good privacy ideals, (tor friendly for example).
This blog itself is using Jekyll. The technology that powers the blog is:
- ✓ Traefik (Frontend Proxy)
- ✓ Nginx (Docker for Jekyll Files)
- ✓ Gitlab Hosted CI (Code testing & versioning)
- ✓ Acme.sh (Lets Encrypt Certificate Renewals)
- Isso (Comment system via Docker)
In future, I wish to incorporate:
- Tor Onion (via Docker)
- Gitlab Self-Hosted Pipeline (via Docker, for secure Continuous Deployments)
While in my profession life I control our AWS infrastructure as well as our Azure infrastructure at $dayjob. Respond to customer requests for security audits, as well as support of employees for our ASX backed company.